Friday 16 November 2012

First post!! 最初のブログ投稿

Hello ヾ(@⌒ー⌒@)ノNice to meet you.
This will be my first blog post  (≧∇≦)/
I hope you enjoy my blog.For personal reasons, i won't be using my real name. I'll be posting in japanese and english. Let me present myself,  I'm a 15 year old highschool kogyaru (制服ルーズソックス (⌒.−)=★) who loves hanging out and shopping with friends. My favorite brands are d.i.a, cocolulu and i love louis vuitton bags  ♡^▽^♡. I like old school gals so tanned,bleached hair,fake eyelashes and of course cellphones. I'll try to blog about everything from fashion to food.
Please, excuse me if i make any mistakes. (シ_ _)シ

はじめまして ヾ(@⌒ー⌒@)ノ どうぞ よろしくお願いします
最初のブログ投稿です。 (≧∇≦)/
ブログをお楽しみください。

2 comments:

  1. Hi ^_^ i really like your blog ,i'm italian and my name is margherita, nice to meet you ^____^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hajimemashite ='.'= thank you for reading :)

      Delete